Get in touch
If you’re looking for support, try Support Hub to check out FAQs, helpful articles or to submit a ticket with our Customer Support team.
Who should I contact?
We can help you with:
- Your N4L internet connection
- N4L’s Safe & Secure Internet services, including filtering and firewall changes
- Network configuration after your Equipment Replacement
- Warranty and licences for network equipment covered by Equipment Support
- SNUP and WSNUP network equipment under manufacturer warranty
Your IT supplier can help with:
- Your devices and user management (onsite hosted services or applications, such as servers, phone system, CCTV etc.)
- Network configuration if your school hasn’t been through Equipment Replacement
- Network equipment that wasn’t installed as part of SNUP or WSNUP
- Network infrastructure and management (for cabling information, including a list of ICT Contractors click here)
0800 LEARNING (532 764)
Available Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
We understand all schools and kura have different levels of technical knowledge. Our team of experts are here to help on a wide range of issues – and if we can’t, we’ll put you in touch with someone who can.
Auckland (Head Office)
Textile Centre, Level 2,
117 Saint Georges Bay Road,
Parnell, Auckland 1052
PO Box 37 118 Parnell
City Chambers Level 5,
142 Featherston Street,