||We prohibit certain kinds of use of our Products and Services. In particular, you and Your Users must not:
- use our Products and Services in ways that may be a criminal or civil breach of any statute, regulations, government requirements or any other law of any country (Illegal Uses). For example, any breach of intellectual property rights (such as copyright, trade marks, patents, trade secrets and confidential information), defamation, breach of obscenity laws and laws as to objectionable publications, fraud, theft, misappropriation of money, credit card details or personal information, breaches of privacy obligations and breaches of trade practices legislation (such as the Fair Trading).
- use our Products and Services to breach, to attempt to breach, or in ways that may breach, the security and operation of any network, equipment or any other system (Security Breaches). For example, hacking, cracking into, monitoring, or using systems without authority, scanning ports (including scanning for open relays), improper configuration of mail servers and FTP servers enabling distribution of spam or unlicensed material by others, interference of service to any user or network (or activities that might encourage such interference by others) including mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks, denial of service attacks or activities which might encourage denial of service attacks by others, unnecessarily excessive traffic (including excessive pings), distributing viruses, or other Disabling Code, any communications across our network which do not accurately identify (or disclose in a manner that is misleading) addresses, headers, names and other relevant details and using our network in any way as a staging ground for any of those breaches or to disable or “crack” other systems.
- use our Products and Services to transmit content that may be of a harmful or threatening nature. For example, any material that includes:
- threats of death or physical harm;
- sexually explicit or pornographic material;
- content that creates a risk of:
- harm, loss, physical or mental injury, or emotional distress to anyone or any animal;
- loss or damage to property; and/or
- exploitation of children;
- content we deem to be hateful, violent, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable; and
- content we consider fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive.
- use our Products and Services to transmit spam (Spam). For example, sending unsolicited electronic messages without the recipient’s actual or implied consent, messages that could reasonably be expected to provoke complaints, chain letters, pyramid schemes or hoaxes and emails and messages that do not accurately identify the sender’s return address, header or domain name.